scars

.....please just say you have an easy fix... tell me you can make it all better. say that I'm yours... that no one is real but me. why can't I have happiness this way? why do I keep making all the wrong moves?... what if I touched you once? can I?... just once baby... does the Earth have to stop rotation or can we be something real? I'm lost right now hoping you will light the way... cause all I can see is pain and darkness. I try, everyday I try... you know I do. so why isn't it better? does it ever go away? or do I have to keep hiding scars from old mistakes? I bleed but I'm asked to stop.---just stop... 'can't you just stop Jen'. well, I ask..... why can't you?...then, a blessing or disaster; I see this amazing sight of excitement and chaos in the background -- I feel you, every fucking moment, I feel you..... and please,... I want to hold on,.... ohhh let me hold you... please let me hold you.... but if I do... he would really see how scars are made..... 01/19/10

Comments

  1. I know this all too well, I feel a dizziness of memories that left scars on my heart. Ones that will linger. Will I ever fill truely complete again. How? I know that scars do last for a long time even after happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts