less sublime


Why do I permit you to concern me? Too often, it is this...and why? All day long you walk in my mind around, free of charge . I hate your absence so much- its as if it was a tangible thing in my reality. Effortlessly the pieces fit and now I find this torment has become less sublime. If I could -I would hold you, I would, I would......Right now, I would. I know your embrace and the fact that it's speaking to me now-after an immense passing of time is your doing. You have made the alteration within this moment --and shook all of space, it was not my choice or concept. Even though I am steadfast; I manage to uncover my actual self that is still made of dreamy passion and profound cravings. You seem to be my counterpart, entirely. So now- with this exquisite awaking and discovering of what it could be like if we joined this vehemence together --my heart skips.... my mind awakens and I am who I wanted to be. But no..... you end up leaving me to travel alone, with the notations of why... and the ever painful; what if --
02/27/10

Comments

  1. Jennifer, you write so beautifully. So honest and real. keep writing....always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts