echo


It's a little pathetic the way one tiny action from you can cause such upheaval inside of me. The surface that is deeply veiled awakens with even just the slightest disclosure of your presence. Crack the whip baby, I'll step up. You call to me- silently- but I can still hear you since we speak the same language. Carnal, willing and wishing for your influx.... I feel wild. None of this existed until your enchantment brought it forth; you're responsible for this blaze. Please say you'll do it again. Say you'll be mine, say it... say it... please. I can't feel anything else but you and its driving me mad. I need you. The words spoken still endure on their own now; you moved mountains baby- I fucking felt it .... and now that dialog will forever echo within my essence until your return.
04/21/10

Comments

Popular Posts