Que faire si...

What if ....



What if there was a big tree that covered our heads every time wanted to have a picnic? And the sun opened the sky....

What if a rainbow came down from the sky and kissed the clouds without it even having to rain? And yet the air was filled with intense wetness.....

What if a breeze that blew through across an open, quiet meadow smelled of sweet berries and cream? And it filled your lungs with a sense of completion and serenity....

What if upon seeing each other, music filled the space that real lovers occupied? And they stirred together in choreographed movements ....

What if time ebbed and flowed at the will of a person's heart? And you, my love- were aware of each transformation in the course....

What if flowers bloomed at the mention of your name? And you could step through thousands of petals to get to my waiting arms....

What if in the spray of a bath, the searing steam created mists of your form alongside mine? And this likeness reached out for me....

What if I heard your long a strayed voice in the tones of echoes surrounding me? Would you be able to hear me.... Could you hear me through space, instrument, time or any hindrance keeping us from one another?

What if you could extend out through all this and enfold me...darling... would you reach?


Comments

Popular Posts